As farmers, moms, businesswomen, chefs, and activists, women are changing the way we eat and farm. They are the fastest growing demographic to own and operate sustainable farms, comprise the largest percentage of sustainable agriculture nonprofit employees, own sustainable food businesses, cook the majority of household meals, and control household budgets. “Farmer Janes” are creating a more healthful, sane, and sustainable food system for present and future generations.
- Anthony Bourdain: My war on fast food
- Year-Old Happy Meal Just as Delicious as the Day It Was Made
- The Tasting Cultures Foundation, Inc.
- BBC – Dig In: Grow Your Own Grub
- Food you should probably not eat…
- School Lunches
- The ‘femivore’: New breed of feminist, or frontier throwback?
- Guinea Pig Festival
- SAFN Launches New FoodAnthropology Blog